The last phase of the road project will begin on July 22nd through July 25th. During this time, the road from Hospital Rd. to Cagney Ln. will be closed. During this phase of the project, Villa Balboa will not have any closed garages, however Versailles will have two of their garages closed. Please be mindful of our neighbors and park inside your garages if you have spaces available.
Welcome to Villa Balboa
To protect your mail and packages from theft, below are some helpful hints.
Package Theft Prevention
- Always track your package deliveries so that you know when they are estimated to arrive at your home.
- Make sure that someone is home to receive the delivery, or that a trusted neighbor is available to receive the package on your behalf.
- Never leave your deliveries unattended in front of your door.
- If they are delivering a package, make sure they leave it in front of your door and not in front of the building entrance.
- Always require a signature when having items delivered.
Mail Theft Prevention
- Always use a U.S. Postal collection box or deposit your mail inside your local post office.
- Whether you have a home mailbox or use a post office box, you should always collect your mail on the day it is delivered
- Never leave it in your mailbox overnight.
- Mail thieves look for bank statements and credit card bills, which can be used to create counterfeit checks or fake identifications.
- Thieves also look for personal checks enclosed in utility bills or other
- Thieves take these stolen checks, remove the ink, and then
fill out the blank check with their name and desired amount.
- Never send cash or coins through the mail.
- When reordering checks, have them sent to your bank.
- When you travel, ask a trusted friend or neighbor to pick up your mail or have the post office hold your mail.
From April 8th through August 15th, the Association will be replacing the stamped concrete in the community and will be replacing the asphalt throughout the Community.
During this time, we are asking that all residents park their vehicles inside the garages and be mindful of the garage closures. Parking is going to be limited for the project and ask that homeowners be mindful.