Homeowners that reside in the 270 & 950 Cagney buildings are in the process of voting for their interior hallway remodel. If you have not had a chance to inspect the four (4) options in the clubhouse and vote, please do so prior to the August 26th deadline.
Located by option #4 are extra ballots. Once voted, please slip them under the manager’s door in the clubhouse.
The last phase of the road project will begin on July 22nd through July
25th. During this time, the road from Hospital Rd. to Cagney Ln. will
be closed. During this phase of the project, Villa Balboa will not have
any closed garages, however Versailles will have two of their garages
closed. Please be mindful of our neighbors and park inside your garages
if you have spaces available.
Older Entries »
To protect your mail and packages from theft, below are some helpful hints.
Package Theft Prevention
- Always track your package deliveries so that you know when they are estimated to arrive at your home.
- Make sure that someone is home to receive the delivery, or that a trusted neighbor is available to receive the package on your behalf.
- Never leave your deliveries unattended in front of your door.
- If they are delivering a package, make sure they leave it in front of your door and not in front of the building entrance.
- Always require a signature when having items delivered.
Mail Theft Prevention
- Always use a U.S. Postal collection box or deposit your mail inside your local post office.
- Whether you have a home mailbox or use a post office box, you should always collect your mail on the day it is delivered
- Never leave it in your mailbox overnight.
- Mail thieves look for bank statements and credit card bills, which can be used to create counterfeit checks or fake identifications.
- Thieves also look for personal checks enclosed in utility bills or other
- Thieves take these stolen checks, remove the ink, and then
fill out the blank check with their name and desired amount.
- Never send cash or coins through the mail.
- When reordering checks, have them sent to your bank.
- When you travel, ask a trusted friend or neighbor to pick up your mail or have the post office hold your mail.