The City of Newport Beach will be holding a meeting at the Civic Center Dog Park to discuss the proposed dog park which would be located below the 200 Paris building as part of the Bridge Project located at the intersection of Superior Ave. and Pacific Coast Highway. Below is the details for the Meeting.
Date: Tue 10-15-19
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: 1450 Avocado Ave, Newport Beach (at the existing Civic Center dog park between Avocado Ave and MacArthur Blvd north of San Miguel Dr.
This meeting is for all residents of Villa Balboa. We encourage all homeowners and residents to attend the meeting.
Due to the date and start time of the meeting, the Association will be starting it’s Regular Board Meeting at 6:30 P.M. Please note, the meeting may start after 6:30 P.M. depending on the length of the City Meeting.
As a reminder, we request that residents and guests driving in the community follow the speed limit signs in the community. The speed limit at Villa Balboa is 15 MPH.
We have recently received multiple complaints about vehicles driving in excessive of 30 MPH in the community.
Homeowners that reside in the 270 & 950 Cagney buildings are in the process of voting for their interior hallway remodel. If you have not had a chance to inspect the four (4) options in the clubhouse and vote, please do so prior to the August 26th deadline.
Located by option #4 are extra ballots. Once voted, please slip them under the manager’s door in the clubhouse.
The last phase of the road project will begin on July 22nd through July
25th. During this time, the road from Hospital Rd. to Cagney Ln. will
be closed. During this phase of the project, Villa Balboa will not have
any closed garages, however Versailles will have two of their garages
closed. Please be mindful of our neighbors and park inside your garages
if you have spaces available.
To protect your mail and packages from theft, below are some helpful hints.
Package Theft Prevention
- Always track your package deliveries so that you know when they are estimated to arrive at your home.
- Make sure that someone is home to receive the delivery, or that a trusted neighbor is available to receive the package on your behalf.
- Never leave your deliveries unattended in front of your door.
- If they are delivering a package, make sure they leave it in front of your door and not in front of the building entrance.
- Always require a signature when having items delivered.
Mail Theft Prevention
- Always use a U.S. Postal collection box or deposit your mail inside your local post office.
- Whether you have a home mailbox or use a post office box, you should always collect your mail on the day it is delivered
- Never leave it in your mailbox overnight.
- Mail thieves look for bank statements and credit card bills, which can be used to create counterfeit checks or fake identifications.
- Thieves also look for personal checks enclosed in utility bills or other
- Thieves take these stolen checks, remove the ink, and then
fill out the blank check with their name and desired amount.
- Never send cash or coins through the mail.
- When reordering checks, have them sent to your bank.
- When you travel, ask a trusted friend or neighbor to pick up your mail or have the post office hold your mail.
From April 8th through August 15th, the Association will be replacing the stamped concrete in the community and will be replacing the asphalt throughout the Community.
During this time, we are asking that all residents park their vehicles inside the garages and be mindful of the garage closures. Parking is going to be limited for the project and ask that homeowners be mindful.
On Tuesday, October 2nd the Association will be performing an exterior walk of the wood siding that was recently painted. If you notice any issues in your patio or balcony where the paint is chipping or off color, please notify Management by November 1st at email@example.com. We will be compiling a list of repairs to be for the vendor to return and address.
The Superior Entrance is currently experiencing remote issues where the range varies throughout the day. Certified Phone Solutions is coming up with a solution by installing a second receiver to open improve the range.
Until the remote issue is resolved, the vehicle arm will be left open.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to the gate returning to normal operations.
We hope that everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July!
Just as a reminder, fireworks are not allowed to be set off within the Homeowners Association.
Older Entries »
We are currently only 8 ballots short for the June 12th Annual Meeting. If you have yet to vote, please submit your vote by Monday!